1) Create seller lead landing pages for listing leads
2) Edit landing pages to increase lead conversion
3) How to place seller lead landing page Facebook Ads.
🎯 See related posts from the Facebook Group below the video playlist!
1. Click the 'Landing Page' tab across the top of your account, and use the drop down 'Add New Landing Page' to select 'Property Valuation PLUS' and then click the green 'Add Landing Page' button.
🎯Be sure to go through the walk through located on this page for more on that!
2. Then give your landing page a location, a private note to help you remember this landing page (as you should create multiple landing pages for your area to keep your ads fresh).
🎯 Once your landing page is created, click the landing page name to edit the landing page.
NOTE the Walk Through in the edit section of your Property Valuation PLUS landing page to help guide you through the landing page edit section and the support links (see the lightbulb icons) for the Advanced Options settings.
ALL of your listings have landing pages, and your Pending and Just Sold listings all have Listing Landing Pages that work the same as Property Valuation PLUS landing pages and they capture seller leads.
See a step by step walk through on how to place a Facebook Ad HERE with screenshots.
Don't want to do this? Get information about our managed services HERE!
Register for our next live training webinar on this HERE!
See recent webinar recording 'Seller Lead Generation & Facebook Advertising'.
See how to do Facebook Ads for Listings That Generate Leads
Related Posts in the Facebook Mastermind Group:
Seller Leads at $2.44 Each!