Before creating Facebook ads, make sure to copy the link of the Listing Landing page or Single Property Website of the listing you want to promote. You can find these links in the ‘Tasks’ panel of a listing:
You can copy the Listing Landing Page link by following the steps below:
You can copy the Single Property Website link by following the steps below:
This is highly recommended if you are new to doing Facebook ads.
To create Facebook Ads you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to your Facebook Ads Manager by clicking 'Create' in the top menu.
2. Click 'Ad' from the dropdown menu and start creating an ad.
3. Remember that now we need to check the ‘Special Ad Category’ checkbox.
4. Then, select the ‘Housing’ option from the dropdown menu.
5. Select ‘Traffic’ from the menu.
6. Enter the name of the Ad campaign.
7. Click ‘Continue’.
8. In the next page, select the ‘Everyone in this location’ option from the dropdown menu.
9. Enter the city/area you want to target. Remember that now we cannot adjust the age range, and we can no longer exclude realtors or real estate agents.
10. Add real estate interest to the Detail Targeting options.
11. Select Placements
12. Add a budget
13. Add schedule.
14. Click ‘Continue’.
15. In this page, you will be able to create the ad. Make sure to select the correct Facebook page.
16. Select the ‘Image or Video’ ad type.
17. Add an image for Facebook.
18. Add an image for Instagram.
19. Add the description.
20. Add a headline.
21. Paste the URL of the listing landing page or Single Property Website
22. Add the Tracking information
23. Click ‘Confirm’. Facebook will proceed to review and approve your ad.
See examples of Facebook ads here for you use as appropriate! 🎯