Seller Lead Ads Auto Posting - Set Up✔
How to set up auto posting of Seller Lead Ads to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn!
🎯 See video walk through at the bottom of this post!
💎 Posts in this Series:
1. Seller Lead Ads Auto Posting - Set Up (You Are Here)
2. Landing Page Set Up for Seller Lead Ads Auto Posting
3. How to Edit Your Seller Lead Ad Posts
4. How to Boost Your Posts to Saved Audiences in Seconds (Coming Soon)
Set Post Template for Seller Lead Ads (refer to screenshot below)
1. Click 'Seller Lead Ads' under 'Auto Posting' in your 'Profile'.
2. Click the GREE 'Copy' button.
3. Click in the editor box and paste.
4. Click the 'Valuations Not Available' tab and repeat steps 2 and 3 above.
5. Click 'Save'.
You are able to edit either of these templates once the information is pasted into the template boxes, but we recommend NOT editing them unless you are proficient in doing Facebook ads.
✅ POST SETTINGS:
For now you are only allowed to post two property valuation landing pages to the Facebook page(s) selected in the 'Facebook' tab (soon you will be able to post each ad to different Facebook pages!)
Use the calendar to select the day and time you want your Seller Lead Ads published and select if you want them published every week, every two weeks or every month.
CLICK HERE to Set Up Your Landing Page(s) to Auto Post!